Friday, December 21, 2012

junk collecting

I admit it, as a mover I have a tendency to accept gifts of stuff.

Everytime that someone can't fit something into their home and they want to send it with me, I wind up taking it with me.
Living in a huge old church for a period of time did not curb this habit.  And I'm not the only one, Eleanor does the same thing.  It runs in both our families. My family moves people and has storage space, her family loves oddities.

When we moved out of the church we filled a semi. We came back to live in the garden apartment. (I don't know why they call it a garden apartment. It is almost impossible to grow up while you live in a basement. It's dark and you can't stretch out your limbs.  So we came back to the place having been vacated but left a mess of stuff.  What am I supposed to do with all this? I can't afford dumpsters on an artist budget. I also know that sucessful business men don't spend their time sorting through junk. But do sucessful business men write a blog? Or just pay someone else to do it?

rambling. gotta get to real work and ignore my internet ranking.  I don't care about popularity these days as much as I care about quality product.

No comments:

Post a Comment